Finally, get to blog again. I was busying with my work almost the whole week. While, I am quite happy to work as I can earn more money. Yesterday, went out with Davina. It's been long time ago since we last met up. She wanted to go K-BOXing. But, I going today. So, to save my voice, I told her next time then go. So we headed to PS to change her VCD. Then, we headed to FISH&CO to have our lunch cum semi- dinner. Then, we decided to go Marina Sq to slack. Without fail, she bought VCD again. Then we headed to Starbuck to have a long chat. We chatted a lot of things. Quite fun to meet up with her again. O, she got me Christmas gift too. I loved it. It a pretty nice hp accessories. And I gave her a necklace with her name made of copper wire which I made for LW and EX. She loved it too. I wonder when will be our next meet up again.
After that, went back to PS to meet my sister's friends, Felicia, KangMin and BaiHui. Went to watch TWILIGHT with them. It was fun watching the movie with them. And we kept laughing thru out the movie. After movie, we were still discussing over the movie. So funny. Cannot help stop laughing. I think I am going to catch it a second time.
I think I better go get ready for my day out again. Come back update again..
No comments:
Post a Comment