It's been so long since I went K-boxing.. Finally went singing again.. Not a bad experience to go with Le wei and En Xiu. After that, we went to Raffles City for our DINNER. Then headed home after chatting for a while. Laughing non-stop until stomach like bursting man.
Saturday- Working again..
Went to work at TAKA as usual. Opened quite a number of sales. Not a bad day afterall. Went LUNCHING with Douglas and Daniel. Once again, Jessy never turn up again. Went to makan at CENTRAL. Douglas treat again. After that, went back to work while they went shopping again. After work, I was about to return my badge to CAVELLI promoter and I saw someone very familar from a far. And he is my BROTHER. I went to punch out my punch card and went back to TAKA to meet up with my brother. Then we headed home by taking cab in a VERY VERY FAR away area of ORCHARD RD.
Sunday- Working again..
Went to work at 11am today. Reached quite early. Sales was bad at first. But slowly, as time goes by, we went on track. And within 1 hr we managed to close $400 over sales. And slowly by about 7 pm we reached 700plus. Hopefully can hit 1k tonight.
Tomorrow will be working again..
No comments:
Post a Comment