I shall give myself a BIG reward! I completed my POM past year questions which Mr Tay S.Y gave to the class. Went for hair trimming today. Very fast, 10mins and my haircut is done. Headed home and bought dinner for my brother.
I am very troubled by a lot of things. But, I cannot share one of it with anyone as I promised my sister that I will not spill a bean out. Seriously, one of the things that I am troubled about is that I am scare of myself being undecisive. I think the more things I listened, the more confuse I get. I am losing my direction of what I want to be and who I want to be. I am really confused. I am scare that I will regret making my choice of changing course. I am no longer that Xiu Qi that me, myself know about. I thought I could just go ahead to get my dream done. But now, I think I hardly can. I am trying my best to find myself back. Not only that, I am also scare of entering into a relationship. I am scare that I will get sick of tired of my BF if we talks everyday, meet out everyday and so on. I am really worry about this. Maybe I need to change with these. I shall leave everything aside till my mid sem test finish!
Conclusion
Changes must be implemented to get a better ME. Changes may bring good and bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment