Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Woohoo~

Haix.. Today, I overslept.. Woke up at 10am. Missed MICROECONS TUTORIAL! Hope this is the 1st time and the last ime that I will miss class for nothing. But I made it on time for my POM lecture. It is because I took cab down to school.
After school, I headed down to town. My first station of the trip is to Paragon Muji. Bought the stationery that I wanted to buy and also help Jerene to purchase her refills, pencil and highlighter. Total bill: $18.80. After which, I headed to Metro. Thought I could see my colleague or those aunties. But, the counter was empty and aunties were not around. So I walked over to Takashimaya to visit Cavelli's colleague and Lothantique's colleague. Lothantique is having promotion at the gallery. Got 2 limited edition ranges of products. Omg, they are so beautiful. I am going to buy them to give as a Christmas gift for my friends. The soaps are really nice. I confirm buying them. Then went to do some research on other brands' product. Then headed to Scotts Isetan. Went to visit Cavelli's Pei Shan and also Lothantique's Nyein. Had a long chat with Nyein. She is very sad about the case at our work place. She is really very funny at the way she telling me all her unhappiness. She told me a very interesting that happen at our counter today. Not only she meet this problem, even Zar also. I shall not say it here until we catch the culprits. After that, I went home at around 8plus. So "Qiao". Gab was also at town when I msg him. But I was waiting for my bus. So never meet up. Everytime I go to town, he also go t town. But we never get to meet each other. Like what he said: " we got fate just that we never get to meet each other." I think there will be chance for us to meet one. Just that the time is not here yet.

No comments: