okay.. i know i blogged just now.. but i have a sudden urge to blog again.. i forget all about it.. and this is what i've been vexed about since yesterday...
This is a critical decision, i guess.. Which should I choose?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously confused! Whichever choice I choose, I will eventually lost something. End of this semester, we are required to choose our ELECTIVE for Sem 2.2. And this elective will decide who gonna be your classmates and what class you gonna get into next sem.. I have three choices to choose from. But I only interested in one of them which is Management Accounting and Finance! But, business calculas is also important!! I need it for uni admission as I do not have A.Maths background. This is killing me! If I choose B.C, I will no longer be able to choose MAF again.. And if I choose MAF, I will no longer be able to choose B.C again.. OMG! What should I do?!!!! And my poly cliques choosing B.C for sure. Which mean, if I choose MAF, I will not be able to be in the same class as them, which mean, I will need to make new friends again! And, I no longer will get to see them in tutorial classes except lecture. Sigh! What should I do!? Can someone help me with this? I really wanna take MAF, but what about B.C.. What about my uni admission which required B.C?! If I take B.C, I will regret for life too. It is because I will lose the chance to study my favourite related subjects! OMG!! This is really killing my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment