Okay... That 女人 mentioned in yesterday entry does not have any relation with that 男人 mentioned....
Okay.. Yesterday BA tutorial. " Jian Xiao" is super funny la.. He kept saying that 我凶他 on last friday regarding the BA test marks. Aiyo, I don even know that I was so fierce. But can you understand, having not feeling well and yet need to argue with him for the stupid 1 mark. After which, he kept calling me "boss" yesterday. Seriously, I feel damn guilty after that on Friday. Then "Jian Xiao" kept saying that I fierce him on Friday and he very scared. My dear gf 们and 好哥们s.. you all know right? I not purposely fierce him de ma... lol..
O ya.. Monday me and carol skipped french movie lecture. We headed to Parkway after much decision. As she meeting Ben. And Ben was really surprised to see her la. They are so sweet man. Haha.. After listening to so many sad couple story, I still believe that there is complete love that will last forever when I saw B&C.. They are really matching sia.. HAHA..
D&D!!!! you very "543" one lor.. HAHA.. For what waste money sia.. Send me a registered postage.. I thought we celebrated my birthday already.. Still sent present to me from aust. Thanks anyway. I love it! Even though, it is just a simple gift from you and you. But it is more than enough le. D&D... here I declare... YOU ARE MY BEST BUDDY!! I LOVE YOU AND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA...
No comments:
Post a Comment