Tuesday, March 24, 2009

At least...

I am very tired right now.. Feel like sleeping.. Tomorrow going back to the hell place to work again. I am kinda bored! Yes, not working and staying @ home everyday make me sick.. But, if you work @ somewhere that you cannot feel the passion of working, make me feel more SIANX! haha.. lol.. Chatting time with them again...

That Daniel is getting better, his that "ah do's" voice gone. HAHA.. Lucky, chap! haha.. I think he is alright by the way he joked around just now. While for our miss Jessy.. Still the same, damn cool! I find that she is somehow brave, everytime talks about her 100marks boyfriend, she never even feel sad or mayb she acted strong, I don't know. But, I rather believe that she is happy with her life now than keep thinking that she is sad deep inside. It is because I do not want to make her feel that I wanted to bring her down. Since she is so high up, why not let her enjoy that. This is what D&D and I concluded after she left the convo. I know you may read this, but I just wanna tell you that I believe you know what is the best. We will support you no matter what. Remember ? Friends never let Friends walk alone, Friends never bring Friends down! So Jia you, girl! Douglas keeps complaining that schooling without his partner, Daniel is very boring. It is because no one accompany him to joke around, talk rubbish during class and skipping class together. I think you are really gay! haha.. And that Daniel very good life, do not need to attend class until thursday due to his illness. Good LIFE! Thanks, bro for agreeing to what I said just now. Make me feel more secure. I think I know what to do tmr!

No comments: