Thursday, April 02, 2009
April FOOL!
Yesterday was my off day and I really spent it worth- well. HAHA.. Went out with Jerene and Wei Yin. While waiting for them to arrive at Bugis control station, I witnessed something "er xin". There was this couples. The guy looked damn young like in his early twenties and the girl looked like damn old from her back view. And they started playing kissing @ the control station area. At first, I thought to myself that why is this guy playing kissing with his mum? And the moment that girl turned aroun, omy! She looked younger than what I think from her back view (still looked older than that guy). This guy helped her to massage her shoulder, and she started dancing! OMG! I really laughed out loud man. HAHA.. But lucky got them entertained me, if not I think I will bored to eath while waiting for Wei Yin and Jerene. Shortly after that scene, Wei Yin came. After meeting up with her, we went to bugis street there to wait for Jerene. Called Jerene and realised that she was walking her way from Sim Lim. So we headed to Sim Lim direction to meet her. After that, we made our way to BHG Muji. Walked around in Muji for awhile then we headed to new shopping mall next to Bugis Street. Nothing much to shop there as many shops are not yet ready. But the cinema is cheap. $6 only. I shall go there to watch movie next time. HAHA... After shopping there, we went over to Bugis Street. It changed a lot. More shops now and getting bigger. Never bought anything from there but Wei Yin did. She bought a dress that look very nice. After that, went back to Muji to buy my stuff. Then we headed to find steamboat for dinner. But cannot find the nice one. So we walked to Suntec City hoping to find steamboat. But don't have, so we headed to Marina Sq. Ate Yuki Yaki, omg.. A big hole in pocket can? HAHA.. But worth it lah. Ate a lot. Then, after dinner, we still deciding if we wanna buy the hp pouch. Damn nice but very ex. So we decided not to buy it. Then we headed to Esplanade. Had some chatting. Jerene and me became the food f mosquitoes. HAHA.. We sat there for very long. Then headed home. Nice outing with them! Hope to meet up real soon again! haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment