This is my 230th entry.... My blog maybe more than 1 yr old, but.. the entry in here is not. Means I must blog more diligently! HAHA..
Had two days off from work. I can tell you, resting is not for travel far in future. It is because in real life, resting will cause one to be more lazy. Just like one who never walk for years. And suddenly stand up to walk, dream on.. How can he walk so fast while he never walk for years, his muscle might had died! HAHA.. So, I guess one cannot rest too long. We must constantly make ourselves busy but once in awhile rest for one to two days is not greedy! HAHA..
During my two days off, I've been chatting with "laopa".. Poor him, he break up with his gf already. And he told me that his gf very bad can, she blogged about him until he is so worthless and make him sound so bad. And this girl is really a SHIT! How can one be so bad? Got feeling then get together. When feeling fade, break up! Please lah! What is this sia? This kind of people should not deserve love from others. I think "laopa" is blind, this kind of girl also want! Just don't understand what is this world getting to be!
Today, went for facial. Cannot make it! The stupid beautician is really lousy, can? She made until my face damn pain. Next treatment, I think I looking for my previous beautician sia. HAHA.. Lucky my face is fine.
Had a long chat with Douglas.. He told me a lot of things.. And I really miss him can? I always remember that day.. When I am in a lot of troubles, he lent his helping hand to me, he lent me his listening ears, he lent me his shoulder to cry on and he even lent me his mind to help me think a lot of things. Thanks,bro! Talking to you yesterday really make me feel better! Not only that, chatting with you really brought back a lot of memories to me. I cannot imagine that time without you guys accompanying me and give me so much support. Thank you so much! Heard from Douglas that Daniel fall sick. Better take good care of your health, brothers! Better sleep early! HAHA.. Love you guys! HAHA.. Oh ya!I went to collect a registered postage from SingPost yesterday. And guess it is from who? HAHA.. It was from D&D! I love the postcard insides! HAHA.. And thanks for helping me to buy them! And.. Why never send me the receipts? Mr Douglas! You never send me the receipts how am I going to transfer the money to you? Wanna give what stunts again? Asking me not to pay you right! HAHA.. Better send me the bill b4 I stopped asking you to help me buy stuffs! HAHA..
Money money money~! How much money can one earn? How much money can one bring with them to coffin? How much money can one person save? How much money can one spend? I wondering why I am so busy earning money? Why am I spending money on some ridiculous stuff? I just don't understand. I feel that I am very money-face! I know I can't stop earning money! I know I must earn money! I guess, I need to slow down my foot steps and think carefully on what I want and what I should do. Walking too fast tend to make one confuse! I must really plan properly on my finance!
Goodbye for now until my next update!
No comments:
Post a Comment