Working is part of my life now. Yes, working there is a torture to me. Because, people are so uncivilised! They messed up the whole garment department without giving a second thought of who is the one going to pack it up. Idiotic shoppers! Yes, I am paid for that. But, do you have to do these? I, sometimes think that how I wish all these people can work behalf of me and see how they feel. I just cannot understand why can't people be more sensible! So irritating...
Haven't been chatting to D&D for some days. And this morning had a chance to chat with them. Had a lot of fun chatting with them. Even though, they are not by my side now. At least, we still can chat online. I really wanna say thank you to the one who invented INTERNET and MSN MESSENGER and... SKYPE! haha.. lol.. I wish that their long holidays faster come, so that they can come back to SINGAPORE and we can MEET UP again.
Yesterday, had a long phone talk with Jessy, until I fall asleep. Chatted a lot with her. She also broke up with her BF recently. And the moment she shared this with me, she cried until cannot speak properly. I am really sad for her because her BF is really a good BF, can? But nvm, girl. Maybe there is a better guy coming into your life soon. So don't think so much, okay?
I wonder what year is 2009.. Everyone around me is having this breaking up trend sia.. But nvm, people! Your fated MR RIGHT/ MISS RIGHT maybe coming into your life! So wait till then, you will have a everlasting LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment