There were two idiots that put me flight yesterday! Feel like killing them! So last minute then tell me that we are not meeting. How could you?! Made me so excited to meet up and still asked me to keep my promise to meet up. In the end? Put me a BIG A380! Never die before is it? The two idiots are none other than... DOUGLAS & DANIEL! Better beg me for PARDON! HAHA...
School was not bad this week. I really enjoyed school! HAHA.. Even though, classmates changed. But, at the very least, they are not bad to be with as a class, I guess. It is because they actually jokes here and there. Which make the lessons not boring. And furthermore, the tutors that teach me for MARKETING, ORG BEH and OTBS are very friendly, and helpful. Especially the ORG BEH's tutor. He is really good. I enjoyed those classes. I think MARKETING is a interesting module to take. HAHA.. Not bad!
Today, class ended @ 1250pm. At first, wanted to travel to Parkway straight away. But I realised that my pay is not in yet. So, I headed to BUGIS instead. Visited them again. Chatted with them a lot. Got my cheques. $$$!! HAHA.. After that, headed down to PARKWAY. Went to ISETAN as usual. Chatted again. Then, I saw Carol. So qiao! We never arranged that. While she go makan with her DEAR, I headed for my eye-brow trimming. Then we headed home together. Had a lot to share with one another. I really miss her a lot. HAHA.. But sad, she quitted already. So I won't be able to see her in ISETAN!
Next week onwards, I will be very busy. Monday to Wednesday, schooling as usual. Thursday & Friday, schooling and working @ ISETAN. Saturday & Sunday working @ M. Actually, I am trying to challenge myself to the max with time management. I believe I can do well even though working.
*I am FALLING IN LOVE!!! I REALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT. I REALLY LOVE YOU! *
No comments:
Post a Comment