Wake up early in the morning today. Went to meet Douglas @ AMK, then headed to Daniel's house to wait for him to get himself ready. After that, we went to TANAH MERAH COUNTRY CLUB. Met up with JESSY. She is TAN! REAL TANNED! Went to see around. And I TRIED GOLF! IT IS SO FUN! Daniel is a pro in GOLF. I can imagine him with a BIG BELLY, playing GOLF. HAHA.. Jessy and I went to play SQUASH while they carry on with their GOLF. HAHA.. After a while, they joined us to play SQUASH. Tagged team with Douglas and WE WON! I am not a good player. Win because of DOUGLAS' SKILL! HAHA. Then we headed to have our FIRST MEAL, LUNCH. BILLED on DANIEL. I forget what resturant we went. Super ex meal. Thanks, Daniel. After that, we went to Douglas' house to play Wii. And we had a long chat. After that, went home. Thanks, BRO! HAHA..
I really enjoyed being with you guys. Had lot of fun today! Even though, we only played for awhile thanks to DANIEL's lateness. Still, it is enjoyable. HAHA.. Remember the meet up on SUNDAY! And ya! Douglas and Daniel are taking a long break. They are not going back to Aust is a confirm fact. This means that they will be idling around all day long. And that Mr Douglas changed phone to iPHONE! Rich chap! HAHA..
Regarding my previous entry.. GIRLS.. You seem to be so excited about it!? But sorry, it's a SECRET. Tell you next time.. HAHA.. Tomorrow going to work already. Feeling up and down. Hope it's will be a smooth day for me.
OFF to study!
No comments:
Post a Comment