Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lazy!

I find that I getting lazy to update my blog. But, I think I will be able to overcome this problem once I keep blogging.

This holiday seems to be a meaningful one for me. Working @ a new environment, Hope 3/1 class gathering, catching up with my dearest Douglas, Daniel and Jessy and... made a lot of friends in workplace.

So fast, two months ended. And school started few days back, Monday! I am deeply sorry to Douglas and Daniel for not meeting them during the very last week of my holiday. VERY SORRY! But.. I am glad that they extended their stay in Singapore for another two weeks. Which mean, I can meet up with them again! Cool! Yesterday had a long chat session with them on the phone. Shared a lot of things.

First day of school...
First lesson of the day was... LECTURE! And.. Attended 4hrs of LECTURES.. And.. went to Tampines to shop and had lunch. 5 hrs of BREAK b4 CDS starts.. Went back to school to buy notes then head to use computers in the library. Then, went for CDS.

Second day of school...
Went to school for one pathetic lecture.. Organisational Behavior. After that, went to buy stats textbook then headed to find en xiu.. After which.. Went home.

Third day of school...
Went back to school only @ 5plus.. Then attended 1hr of CDS lecture. Then went for dinner and HEADED home...

*Sharing with you all that, not to make you feel sad*
*What I said to you may sound like DEVIL*
*Telling you all these is what I can do as a FRIEND*
*I am sorry if I made you feel sad*
*I just hope that you can stop living in this kind of STATE*
*To my dear friend, I hope you will realise everything yourself one day*
*No matter, how much I tell you, you won't be able to understand much*
*Not because of anything but just that it is still too chim for you*
*I hope that what I said can stop you from all these tortures*
*To my dear friend, I am sorry for telling you all that*

No comments: