Friday, April 24, 2009

Time again..

I just don't understand why ppl tend to have the ability to ask some questions almost everyday and asking non-stop. I feel that it is very irritating to the max. Making me feel horrible. I think I will have a phobia towards you. Why must you be so pushy towards that? Why? Can you tell me? Do you know that your this character to some situation is good but when you applied wrongly, it is causing other ppl a lot of problems. Why must you keep pestering with the same old qns again and again. Almost everyday when you see me online, or when I sms you to talk about other things. Why must you ask the same old qns again? Didn't I replied you clearly? I simply don't understand. Right now, I can tell you that I simply have a PHOBIA named AL . I will make sure I will not arrange any meetup with you again. It is because I cannot stand that anymore. All I can say is that, one qns ask for 1 or 2 times in a while is alright. But when you asked almost everyday without fail, you are making me very vexed and irritated by you. So please, to prevent me to get anger on you and to prevent me on disliking you more, please stop asking me! I feel like telling you that I don't want to go meet you anymore. It is because I want to go somewhere in a relaxing manner and not presurize way.

No comments: