I am so happy for no reason. HAHA.. Went to work today, was quite fun. Closed a lot of deals. Small and BIG. HAHA.. Sales wasn't bad anyway.. Well done, TEAM! HAHA.. Yup.. After work, went home straight. Had a lot of chatting with team. HAHA.. Then we parted at the bus stop. Was on my way back, received phonecall from HIM. Yes, HIM!!! HAHA.. OMG! Never expect HIM to call me, can?! HAHA.. Had a long chat with him. (It's free cos he call me!) HAHA.. He coming to meet me for DINNER tomorrow. OMG!! Can faint! HAHA.. Back to work, I find that there are a lot of weird ppl trying to act friendly with me. For example at "Q-win". HAHA.. Met him like last yr NOV? When I went to station METRO. Then IK in DEC and TAKA in JAN. And we never really chat a lot. But, since ytd, he kept chatting with me non-stop. HAHA.. And keep suan-ing me about my sales. HAHA.. But still I WIN YOU~ :P.. HAHA.. Then the other guy who HUI HUI knows. OMG.. He is damn irritating, kept on talking to me too. As if I really know him which I have no idea when I am his friend... HAHA.. But NVM! This is not the point. HAHA..
LOOKING FORWARD FOR TMR TO COME!!!! HAHA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment