Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I LOVE...

OMG.. Went to see D&D's blog. They had uploaded their scuba dive photos. THE UNDERWATER WORLD IS SO BEAUTIFUL! How I wish I could do my diving there! HAHA..

I am super tired! I've been busy doing projects and busy working and... busying resting. I am really stressing myself too much? I don't know. I am working so hard where I don't see my point of doing it. Don't know why?! HAHA.. Monday, went back to school to do marketing project after that went Mc with groupmates. Chit chatted a lot and makan! Nice bunch of people. Tuesday, went back to school for FHy project meetup, ended super fast as I did the 5 cases. So we just need to edit and read through for preparation for the consultation. After project meet, went home to slack awhile, just 10mins then headed to town. Setup was tiring. As, everyone do not know the price of the product. So, we need to do and meanwhile check the price again and again. When we reached printed range, i sticked the price very fast as I know the price by heart. I think, if one wants to do the setup fast, we need to know the price well. HAHA.. And, LAODA's ironing skill is "WHOOHOO" or "WOW~" He ironed damn fast. And just nice when we finished our setup, he finished displaying. HAHA.. After that, headed home straight away.
Today, worked morning shift. Went there super early. As I don't wanna to be late. Sales was not bad. Especially my personal sales. Hit my target. HAHA.. Well done~ Hope tmr can do better. I wonder did we win anyone? HAHA.. Hope YES! After work, wanted to headed home fast but was delayed by a guy. He asked me a lot of questions and keep promoting to me his product. And better still, I don't know how to reject, so I bought the product. But is rather worth it. Cos is shopping vouchers for restaurants that I always dine at. So is rather worth it. And guess what? That guy is weird. He asked me a lot of questions. And even asked me to guess his age. HAHA.. I thot he is younger than me. But he is same age as ME! Omg.. HAHA.. After that, met up with douglas and he passed me a benefit card which he BOUGHT at the street of ORCHARD just OUTSIDE TAKA ( exactly the place where I got my vouchers!). And I handed him the vouchers that I bought. As an exchange. But I think I am on the good side. HAHA.. Cos I can try it with my LADIES! HAHA.. lol..
Oh, great! Tmr working AFTERNOON shift. Meaning, I will reach home.. LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh,MAN! HAHA.. I think I tmr better walk underpass to prevent myself seeing those roadside promoters!

GOOD SALES! GOOD SALES! GOOD SALES AH~!@!!!!!

No comments: