Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I wonder..

I wonder how many people really understand me. Yes, I have a lot of close friends, at least 9 in total. But, in these 9 of them, how many of them really understand me? I have no idea. When I am down, who I thought of? But did they care for me? I don't know. I started to realise that the no. of years we know each other isn't the point. It is because everytime when I am in trouble or down, only a few people will notice it.

I treasure friendship a lot. But, do my friends really treasure me as friend? I don't know. But, from what D&D and Jess did so far, I know where I stand in their heart. Whenever I am down, they are the first few to notice it and quickly give a hand to me. I don't know what is so unique between us that really drag us so close so that if one day I were to be lost, I will be confident that they will find me.

Douglas, sorry la! I am very very sorry. I didn't mean to PS you de. Sorry. I promise another day will meet you. Please don't ignore me, okay! Sorry sorry!

Reply to Jess:
As you mentioned in your blog that I must blog this out for you. "Daniel is a PIG! Who love to crap a lot. Stop being MIA. HAHA.. " Meet up real soon. Hope you faster book out!

No comments: