After so many years, I finally wake up. After watching that Patricia Mok's 艺点心思2, I realised that HOW WRONG I HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS. I realised that GOD plan this for me. He is trying to use this show to deliver msg to me. I understand how wrong I am for so many years. It is time for me to wake up and change. No more " You should know me", " If you know me you should..", "This is me..", "I don't think I am wrong", " I don't care how others think of me" and " I am doing what I want". All these sentences or rather perception of me is making me going the wrong way. Leading a life of enemies. Everything is gonna change. I am like a BABY for now. I need to re-learn everything in my life. I really got touched by this show. I am really gonna wake up and change this time round. I won't let 31st August incident happen again...
Everything have to change. Character, attitude, perception, mindset and everything.. EQ must UP UP UP.. TEMPER MUST CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL!! No more LOW EQ! NO MORE SHORT-TEMPERED.. NO MORE! Everything have to go! I must WORK HARD TO CHANGE!
No comments:
Post a Comment