Okay.. I have not been blogging diligently, due to exam round the corner and many other things.
First of all, I want to say a FINAL goodbye to FHY! Finally come to an end of it. Today's test was easier than those quizes. Hopefully can score an A, which I think I can with those efforts I put in for it.(a bit 不要脸 sia!)
Now, left with 3 more papers to go. Gonna give my best shots for all of them. I wanna really do well for this sem to pull up my GPA. Hopefully I can make it through.
I am so sorry to someone who I never contact with for so many days. And I know he is very pissed off with me right now. Sorry, D&D. (You know lah, when come to exam and tests, studies come first?!) I will definitely pay you all back my time when exam come to an end. (LOL!)
Looking forward for FD4!!
No comments:
Post a Comment