I remembered that day watching a couple (hearing impart and mute) talking. They are talking to each other using sign language. Even though they are living in a slient world but, at the very least they can deliver the words they want to say nicely, in an unhurtful manner. I enjoyed watching them.
I think at times, we should learn to be mute and listen to others. This way, world will be more peaceful. How I wish I could find someone like this. When I am down, he could lend me his listening ears. And when I need encouragement, he would say them to me. But I know I have found two friends who are like this. D&D!! Thanks for your ears and words.
I've been reading this book which I got it as a award few years back, title:退一步,海阔天空. This book is what I need. It teaches me how to look at things and also help me to change into a better person. I remembered I was so into this author (吴淡如)'s books. Her books are really interesting. To some extent, they are psychology related book. I remembered I read this book title:没有手机活不了. This book is about how we rely on HP and how HP affected our life to a point that without it we cannot survive. I hope after completing my current book, I can really bring myself up to another level.
Exam is coming, just next Monday. This whole week been going back to school to study. Productive level was high compared to me studying at home.
I think D&D must be happy right now, because I chatted with them for awhile just now. And FINALLY, they are going back to Aust, in 2nd week of SEPT. OMT! I haven't enjoy enough the days spend with you all and you all going back. I must make sure I spend more time with you all after my exam. I really missed you guys damn much. It's been going 1 month since I last met up with you. I am tired... My eyes are SHUTTING DOWN, same as my BRAIN!
我会珍惜你们给予我的爱与呵护
我会把对你们的思念埋藏在回忆里
我会把你们所做的一些放在心上
好友绝不计较谁付出的多
因为好友只在乎友情
拥有你们是我今生最开心的事
珍惜着和你们在一起的曙光
深深的深爱着你们
I never thought that this day will come so soon
I regret that I never spend enough time with you
I will start cherishing all the time left for us
I will bury all my missing you deep in my heart
Best friends never complaint who give more
Because what we mind is FRIENDSHIP
Having to know you is my best moment in life
I love you deeply
After you're gone, my pillar of strength will be gone with you
How I wish time can stop at the moment where we talk, laugh and cry together
Every pieces of my heart is calling out to you
I LOVE YOU
I will always remember
"I'll be there for you when you call"
"My shoulder will be available only for you to cry on"
"My tears only drop for you"
LET'S MEET UP ONCE MY EXAM END & PARTY TILL THE WORLD END!
I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment