I am so tired of everything. How I wish that everything would go back to the past where friends are little, stress are lesser, everything was like a beautiful piece of ARTS... I think as we grow up, everything changes. But, life still carry on.
I've been busy working almost everyday. Yesterday, went to ECP chalet to celebrate Sharon's daughter's 1st birthday party. Pretty fun. We chatted a lot and drink a lot. I was force to drink half a cup of BEER. The first taste of it was YUCKS. But later, I find it still okay. Our company's D&D is coming. It is going to be on the WEDNESDAY and it is at DXO. Woohoo.. Clubbing time! HAHA.. And there is 3hours of FREE FLOW of BEER. I think I will die there. It is because they will sure force it down my throat. HAHA.. I love hanging out with them outside work but not at WORK. LOL..
Tomorrow is my OFF Day, I going back to school for meeting and then heading to Bugis and Far East to buy my stuffs.
Yesterday, I dreamt of something which I never dream of for a long time. May it is because I am partially DRUNK. It seems like you are really in front of me. It seems like I can really feel you. I thought everything was so real. But, it turn out to be just a dream.. I now realise I MISSED you so MUCH. :'(..
No comments:
Post a Comment