After the meeting, went back home then town to meet Jerene to go buy my stuff.
And ya, Douglas' birthday is coming. 2weeks away. Things are partially ready. Waiting for one more item and will be sent over to him. LOL.. I guess, history will repeat again. He may tear when he saw the CARD! HAHA.. Anyway, D&D, don't forget our deal! Even though, we may not be together in the same PLACE, we can still celebrate together over the WEBCAM!! :)
Yesterday, I had a WEIRD dream. Although, it is weird, I hope it will come true. May you be the one in that DREAM?! :) I finally finished all the books. Waiting for new books to be borrowed.
And, come back to think, I had been thinking how am I progressing. I think I had forgotten about it. But, I will definitely do it well.
‘生气是拿别人的过错来惩罚自己。。’
No comments:
Post a Comment