I've been very busy with work. It is super TIRING! Especially, when we are having storewide discount and my department only got 2 ppl working. Hell MAN! This is really killing. Not only that, I have to work in so many departments at one go where I should be stationing in one department. And worse part is those CUSTOMERS! Super irritating, cannot wait patiently. I just called others to check stocks, they expect me to get the answer within a second. Hell! Really work until SIANX! I find that I am like a FULL-TIMER than a PART-TIMER. Reason being, I have to help to settle customer's enquiries, cashier-ing and etc. Really damn HELL! Just have to bare till MONDAY! And I will be OFF from work.
The company's D&D was not BAD! Enjoy! Saw a lot familiar faces. Nice environment for CLUBBING. I love the two singers. They really bring the ambience to a very HIGH mode! Everyone was so HIGH there! Took quite a no. of photos. HAHA.. And the MOST power PART is, I won the 2nd PRIZE of LUCKY DRAW!! $300 cash + $200 TAKA Vouchers! WOOHOO~~ Nice PRIZE, I've got!
The WDS competition's deadline is getting nearer, and I don't think we are going to finish them soon. Maybe gonna be another last min work? HAH..
Since last yr, there were a lot of disasters attacking many parts of the WORLD. Maybe the EARTH is trying to REVENGE against us for CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING and damaging the ENVIRONMENT. Tragic after one. Last year, China's earthquake killed a lot of people and mostly children. This year, the most impact one that I remembered was the Taiwan's flood that happened a day before our NATIONAL DAY, 8-8-09. It caused many lifes and leaving many people homeless. And 1month plus later, another disaster hit, the Indonesia earthquake. Causing many buildings in Singapore shaking when trauma occurred. Not only that, this earthquake come so sudden, and causes TSUNAMI again. Furthermore, there was also TYPHOON. Can you imagine, just one day, so many disasters strike us?! Causing many death tolls. Global Warming cannot be stop or prevent. But what we can do now is to prevent global warming from getting worsen.
** Is 2012 true?!**
No comments:
Post a Comment