Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blogging time!

It's EXACTLY one week that I realised I had NEVER been updating my blog. Oh well, busy working as usual and also busy with the WDS COMPETITION which is like KILLING me SOON. Worst of all, is not all these, I am down with another FLU! Yes, flu AGAIN.

Monday had class gathering. Dined at JUST ACIA, not a bad place. I like the price range for the food there. Must go there to dine again. Here's are the photos we took.



Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday went to work @ SEAB.
Today, wake up very early. Went to see a doctor then headed home to rest. Well, not a true rest at all. I was doing my proposal for the WDS competition as I need to send it to my lecturer to go through it. Finally, done with it. But it still not complete as I need to do the ppt slides and a video for the proposal then it will be an end for it.
Tomorrow, gonna stay at home and sleep until I rot, I guess. haha.. I had added some new tracks into my playlist. And currently, I am hook to Peter Pan's song. I love his songs. My sister gonna be back Tomorrow. Cannot wait to see her and her PRESENTS!











































No comments: