Friendship isn't how you forget, but how you forgive.
Not how you listen, but how you understand.
Not how you see, but how you feel.
Not how you let go, but how you hold on!
In this world, everyone tends to make mistake. Be it good or bad. Even we, ourselves do make mistake. I've been wanting to carry a heart of being forgiven to everyone as I was taught by Miss Chan since young. I still remember this, "Forgive your friend, Forget what had happened and be FRIENDS FOREVER. I think these 3Fs are really hard to carry out.
Since I lasted rest at home, I finally realised I very long never really take a good look of my home. I never realised that my mum bought some new display items. Today, I cooked my own lunch and I realised I cannot find some stuffs. I, then realised that my mum had shift those stuffs. OMT. Come to think of I have not been cooking for 1year plus. No wonder I cannot find them. But, still the LUNCH was FINGER LICKING GOOD! Wondering what should I be cooking for tomorrow lunch?! Maybe PORRIDGE will do the job.
Finally, finish reading my book. Went into the next book. After reading these book, I realised that I still prefer that <<退一步>>, I think the topic and content is still more enriching. Maybe I going to LIBRARY to borrow some books before I start to have nothing to read because I finishing those books soon.
Received a message from Douglas:
D: Do you know what is great about life??
Me: Eh.. What?
D: Being ALIVE! (stupid)
What a random message he sent! But, I agree with it. Being ALIVE is really great. Even though we faced a lot of problems, unhappiness. The happiness we faced in life, actually stands more than. And, in life there are many new things for us to explore. So we should be happy staying alive. But, to me, what is great about life is to come to know everyone of my life. Including everyone, no matter is those who have grudge with me. I am still happy to meet you all. Thanks for coming to my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment