Friday, September 18, 2009

Goodbye, My LOVE!

Tomorrow, you guys will be leaving for Aust. :'(... I know I should be happy for your leaving as you are going to pursuit your dream there. But, at the same time, I am sad because I will MISS you! Your leaving will be 3years?! I thought we could meet during your holidays, but when you told me that you are not coming back until you finish the 3years there as you are afraid that once you come back for holiday, you will not want to leave. No matter what, be it good or bad... Don't worry, okay?! I will stay strong! And, I will MISS you lots and lots! Must keep your promise, SKYPE and SMS! MUST, okay?!! If not I will die here...

Thank you for coming into my life
This is not the first time you are leaving
But, I will miss you hell lots..
Must always remember ME, okay?!

No comments: