Sunday, September 13, 2009

Memories..

Finally completed my that pathetic book which I've been reading for days. Many things learned. Right now, starting on a new book. It is also lesson learning one, which is quite enriching. Hopefully can complete it by Wednesday or so. 3 books more to go. Today, during break, I wanted to go to the National Library to borrow one book which I wanted to read. But too bad, not enough time to go over. Called Douglas to see if the meeting for tonight is still on. I called and sms him but he didn't reply. So I decided to go home to rush my stuff. When the train reached EUNOS, my dear Douglas called and asked me if I still at Bugis. I told him that I thought not meeting anymore as I cannot reach him, so I decided to go home straight after work. LOL! Mr Douglas, this is not the first time of you doing such STUNT to people, alright?! Please stop doing this man! LOL..

Oh ya, come back to my work, yesterday, I worked as cashier, guess what? I voided a receipt 2 times! Well DONE! Total of voids for the day = 3! I never void receipts at all since I do cashiering, But ever since that person come, my voids started to accumulate till everyone saying that I am the TOP in the list of VOIDING. WTH! I not gonna let her stand beside me when I do cashiering, if not I will die of VOIDING receipts! LOL!

Tomorrow, working morning shift. Woohoo! Can go home early to watch my JIA HAO YUE YUAN! HAHA..

Calling, SMS-ing- NO REPLY!
What else can be done?!
Nothing can be done!
I wonder is this another HICCUP we need to go through again?!
Maybe this is going to be a 'GOOD-BYE' of us?!
I wonder what will it be like?!
But, I not going to let this happen...

No comments: