Lesson learnt: Before we make critics, we must first look at ourselves. Don't practise the wrong way by criticising people when we are also having the same flaws and faults. Not only that, we must always try to unblind ourselves from seeing our flaws and faults and try to correct ourselves to make ourselves perfect.
_____________________________________________
Today, something happened at work. Maybe I am in the wrong by doing this. But, what can I do? Or maybe we are too much? I don't know. I shan't blog it here as it involved a lot of parties. But, all I can say is that if person A and B dislikes each other, the problems maybe between the two people. But, if everyone dislikes person A, the problems is confirm on that person A. The person A should really think about it.
And ya, my phone is scared! I am so heart-broken. I going to send it for service to repair the dent!
Anyway, today after work, wanted to head home. But, when I am waiting for train, I called sister and she said that she is in town trying to buy her phone. So, I told her that I go find her then see which phone to take. While waiting for me, she went to check out for the phones and contract stuff. When she told me about the problem of my mum's plan all that, I suddenly remembered that my line is over 12 months and I can sign for a new hp due to hubclub member. So, my sis waited for me so she can re-contract and her hp. She got the phone that I wanted before I decided to buy Preston due to some reason. So cool! Hope she would like to change phone with me!!!
- Random-
WooHoo! Suprisingly I completed reading my 3rd book of this HOLIDAY! Starting to read my 4th book. Planning to finish it by Friday. Hope I can finish all the books in hand asap so I can go library to borrow other books (English & Chinese).
Open up your eyes
Look at yourself in the mirror
Remind yourself to look out for flaws and faults of self
Stop thinking that no one is perfect
It is because definition of perfect based on self
I learn a lot of lesson
Trying to convert self to a better person...
Be kind
Be helpful
Be wise
Be happy
Be forgiven
Be big-heartened...
No comments:
Post a Comment