One more week and FESTIVE SEASON will be here. And for NOW, I gonna mugged hard for PROJECTS and WORK, so I can enjoy FESTIVE SEASON.
I haven't get any of CHRISTMAS gift for my FRIENDS yet. First is because I have no idea what to buy, second is I going half broke, third is I have no time to go source for it. LOL.. D&D will be back on SATURDAY if everything went smoothly. While, JESSY is going to JAPAN tonight for her LONG waiting HOLIDAY. She will be returning on SATURDAY too. SAD! Only I staying in SINGAPORE for this HOLIDAY?! *Fainted* I also want to go JAPAN!!! Better still, I WANT FRANCE! But, I think need to wait till finish Year 3 then can go.
Next, I am damn upset with my NOSE and my LEG.. My nose is blocked everyday and every night. Making me to have breathing difficulty and not sleepy well and having swollen eyes. How I wish I could go remove that stupid thing that is causing my nose blocked. And due to this stupid nose, my skin problem is getting worst. My leg scar are spreading upwards. And my right leg is deteriorating... :( And I heard that this will actually inherit the next generation. OMG! It is because it is in the GENES. I know my nose problem is inherit from my dad. My siblings also got this problem. While, I not trying to blame anyone. Seeing my sister and my skin like that, my dad and mum are trying very hard to source for doctors and medication for us. While for the nose blocked, my dad is trying very hard to find medication for us. For now, he is buying chinese medication for us to drink. The taste of it is making me puke, but for the sake of my nose, I still drink it down my throat. But, the medication seem to be not helpful to me at all. My nose is blocked all day long.
Gtg to do my MAF assignment and ERM proj..
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment