Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Should I or should I not?

Yet another day, I am still waiting for the stupid SINGPOST to give me a call regarding that MISSING parcel. But, it yet to be any new. Emailed the seller, she is away for holiday until 22nd Dec. Hopefully, can get an answer asap...

Went out with my BEST FRIEND, DAVINA. It's been long since we meet up. Really enjoy spending the day with her. Went around shopping. Went for lunch @ Aijisen, and guess what? The waitress recognised us. She said that we are their regular that's why she know us. She asked why so long nv go eat. LOL.. so funny sia. Never expect that people will recognise us. This show that we really dine @ Aijisen a lot of times. LOL.

Right now busy with Projects. Hopefully can complete everything by weekends. Busy working too. I am still considering about to quit or not to quit. Really very puzzled. My heart asked me to stay, but I know I will not be working there happily with so many issues. I wonder can I stay out of all this problem? But, I know the answer is NO. As long as I stay on working at there, I can never be free of all these stupid issues.

And sorry D&D, I can only accompany you all on next monday evening or next wednesday evening as I got a lot of things to do. :)

No comments: