Have been meeting D&D for two days, Thursday and today. Had a lot of fun and had a lot of good meals. They are really great friends to be with. Though our dearest Jessy didn't join us, we still manage to meet up well. Jessy, you better meet us soon, okay?! HAHA..
Yesterday, went out with C.Y and Pauline after work, 1030pm. Went to Aljunied to meet Rick (Former Senior) to go for supper. Headed to a coffeeshop @ Geylang Lorong don't what, and had supper @ the back alley. Makan until late night around 1am then took cab home.
While today, I managed to wake up all thanks to Douglas for giving me morning call. If not, I sure will end up late for work. Work quite smoothly. Nothing much but super fed up with some customers. I wonder what is store in their brain or something? Super irritating. Hope they can wake up their idea soon and stop irritate us. After work, met up with Douglas and Daniel. Went for dinner and treat from Douglas again. Super RICH kid. Everytime want to treat us.
Ohya, forget to mention the Christmas present I've got from these two person. I think will be the most ex present I've yet received in my whole life, even my BIRTHDAY present. They bought me NECKLACE and a pair of earring, together with a friendship/ buddyship t-shirt with their photos on, and also a bottle of CHRISTINE DIOR perfume. Thanks brother! I think this present really cost a hundreds or so. Funny part of them is that they gave me the NECKLACE and a pair of earring with receipt inside. They both cost nearly half a hundred. Really thank you so much.
I got for them each a bottle of Giorgio Armani perfume. It's not cheap, cost me nearly my 3days pay per bottle? HAHA.. While, for Jessy, we got a LV purse for her which she is wanting for. Happy, girl?!
And, Davina got me a necklace and I got her a necklace of our own choice as we went shopping together the other day. Thanks, girl!
Yesterday, went lunch/dinner with C.Y, talked to him a lot. And I found out a lot of things. And we have the same "frequency" in thinking. Hope everything will be fine then.
No comments:
Post a Comment