Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Great Day~!

Wake up early in the morning to get ready for our meeting. Met up with Jasmine @ Aljunied then went to En Xiu's house. But, we weren't sure of her unit number, so went to ask her parents. Thanks to her parents, we are able to give a surprise. LOL. Great day gather @ her place.Chatted a lot and we played cards game. Wanted to play mahjong, but short of a member. First, we played "da lao 2" then played turtle game using the poker cards.




TA DA!!! Here's our two JOKERS of the YEAR!




Jasmine and En Xiu!

After gathering @ her place, we went to bugis. First to collect the Ritz Apple Strudel. Next is to collect my pay and also to buy christmas present for Wei Yin and Jerene. After that, headed to Bugis street to shop. I didn't get anything. Well Done! LOL.. So proud of myself. Saw a few clothers and a bag, but I decided not to buy till next time then. After that, went home.

Once again, I quarrelled with my MOTHER again... Why must she always be on my NERVE?! She is really so pissing me off. The whole holiday, I busy working and also doing projects. Why can't I go out to relax and meet up with friends? Why must I stayed @ home the whole day to do all those housework? And for her information, those stupid dishes in the basin are not used by me. And she didn't ask my brother to wash instead. What is this?! She is totally unfair. Overboard. Why boys cannot do housework? Why must I do all those dirty work?! I worked all day long, stand 8hours and earn pathetically $40 per day. Come back home, still need to wash those dishes that are used by others. I am really disliking my mum. If she wants me to stay at home the whole day, is easy. Ask me to quit school and stop working. And I can stay home to work for her a MAID! Totally stupid! As if I am the MAID or servant. Everything want me to do and clean. Isn't it everyone responsible to keep the house clean and tidy? Why must I be the one who bear those stupid responsibility in helping to keep the house clean?!

No comments: