There is alway time for everything. When you try so hard to hold on, people ask you to let go. When you try so hard to let go, people ask you to hold on. I find that it is really weird when come to human nature. I wonder which is the TRUTH the people are looking for.
Especially when come into a relationship, when one is disappointed, giving up hope, friends around will try to talk her into holding on and wait for miracle to happen. But, when one is still hoping that the one would return, friends would ask her to give up. Hello?! Do anyone know how the feeling is like when you know that no miracle will be happening, and yet people are telling you to hold on and giving you all those FALSE HOPE which may cause you hell?
Maybe time is the best way for everything. I may not be perfect one, but I know what and who I want to be. Hoping for miracle is a way people move on in life. Giving up hope is just a way for people to move on to next chapter of life. So why ask one to give up when they need it to live on, why ask one to hold on when they need to move on to next chapter of life?! Why?! I now understand the logic he is trying to tell me that day.
"If cannot give up, learn to let go. If cannot let go, learn to give up. If cannot hold on, learn to wait for hope, if cannot wait for hope, learn to hold on. " Quoted from Douglas...
No comments:
Post a Comment