Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Resolution

It's going to be a NEW YEAR ahead just few hours later. And it is time for RESOLUTION! Read Douglas and Daniel's, their are totally nuts and funny. Especially, Douglas' resolution: ".... hope to be as handsome as before, get a good GF (best is *ahem*) and I hope I can be more mature in thinking compare to HER (Pam, you know la)...." What a resolution you had, my dear boy. HAHA.. You can be more mature than me, don't worry. While for your GF, who's that *ahem*? HAHA..

After project meeting, 6pm, went home and went out again to meet Doug and Dan, chatted a lot. And I know what Dan is trying to say in his RESOLUTION. Bro, you can do it, Jia you! Let's ignore Doug! haha..

Here's my NEW YEAR RESOLUTION....
I hope in the new year, I can be more hardworking in studies. Hope 2010 can be a good year for everyone. I hope I can be more filial to my parents, spend more time with them. I also hope that I can earn as much money as I can for the year. Next, I hope that I can be like Doug and Dan, enjoy life and be as clever as them. And I hope I can be more knowledgable as Doug. I want to be more independent in making decision, don't need to depend on my sister so much. Lastly, I WISH I CAN HAVE A GOOD YEAR of 2010.

No comments: