Do you know that having to wake up early in the morning on a Saturday to go back school to rush project is suck and i hate it?! It deprives me from my beauty sleep. Haha..
Times really passed by very quickly. I know sy, lw, jas, ws and jane for so long.. 8years out of 20years of my life?! I am really delighted over this long relationship we had. Do you know that you all accompany me through my youth? I really feel a sense of comfort with all these years of friendship we had. From stranger, we come together and become classmates.. From classmates and become FRIENDS and now, we are like part of each other life? No matter what decision we made, we like involve everyone of us. We would consult each other for advice. I really glad that we have a strong friendship. LOL.. We went through all happiness and sadness, argument and "don't friend you" moments. Yet, nothing set us apart from one another. I hope our friendship lasts till forever. In this world, nothing is forever, but I know we never change. LOL..
Thanks people for being in my life. Thank you for all the happiness and sadness you added in my life to help me grow. I really LOVE you people!! LOL..
My friend and his wife is filing for divorce. Why must he cheats on his wife and end up this way? Is it good for his daughter? His daughter is still so young. I wonder did they spare a thought for their child? Giving a child a healthy and blissful family is the priority. Maybe by divorcing, it is the best solution to give the child a better environment to grow up. Why can't people think before they act?
In a relationship, most of the girls are the one who get hurt most of the time. Either due to the betray of their boyfriend or some other shit excuses their boyfriends gave. I starting to believe in what Douglas told me that time. It is really true. There is no way for a girl to be a guy forever girlfriend/soul mate/wife. Only in fairytale, it may come true.
To: Lim Le Wei,
Jasmine Leng,
Low Woon Siew,
Tan Shi Yun,
Jane Gwee
Knowing you for 8 years
from stranger
to classmate
from classmate
to friend
from friend
to BEST FRIEND
everything so fated
everything don't come by easily
Knowing you for 8 years
we argued
we cried
we laughed
we studied
we shopped
we movied
we gossip
we joked
we angry
we grow
we did almost everything together
Taking part in someone's life for 8 years is not easy
Growing together is not easy
Losing this friendship is not easy
Managing this friendship is not easy
I just want you to know that it is not easy
for me to think and type so much...
Never regret to know you
Never will forget you
Never will neglect you
Never will lose you
Never will not contact you
I hope more years to come in our friendship
Continue to take part and be part of my life
I love you PEOPLE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment