I remembered I blogged a entry few months back, saying that I missed going market with my mother and going out with my parents. Today, I FINALLY DID IT!! After so long, I finally get the chance to do it. :)
Dad and Mum wake up very early today. Dad made breakfast for us. And mum prepared for the BBQ and Steamboat for the night. Thanks parents for that! LOL.. :))
Went out with dad after that, meet up with mum to go supermarket to get stuffs for tonight. It is a worth trip with them. I realised my parents are getting shorter. Mum said that is I am growing taller. This sentence let me realised that as I am growing, my parents are also growing.. They are getting older each day.. I must really make myself to help my parents as much as I can and also let them be able to rely on me instead. I don't want to keep relying on them for everything.
Yesterday, something happened. I cried to my parents. I am like a BABY, I guess. But, I know my dad and mum are very patient. They always listen to me complaining, nagging and all that. But still, they are always there for me even though they are tired. Sometime, they may be harsh or nagging. That's just the way the love us. So, I LOVE YOU TOO!! LOL..
Sister posted this in FB yesterday after my convo with dad where she and bro witnessed.

I totally agree with my sister. Today, my bro is the one who keep sharing to my dad. LOL.. But Dad didn't turn off, he still listen to him patiently.. That's my dad...
No comments:
Post a Comment