Had a great day yesterday. Darlings made my day. LOL.. Had a great celebration with the girls.. Thanks, girls..
TaDA!! Here's the presents..
I wanted to renew my passport via online.. AND AND AND!! I realised that my digital photo for passport is in my BLACK thumbdrive which I lent to MR NEO today. Waste my time filling this and that until that page where photo need to be uploaded. SIANX!! Never expect that my PASSPORT had EXPIRED for nearly a year. As, I never go overseas for a long time. If not I am going to VIETNAM this coming MARCH-APRIL, I wouldn't have to renew it. And, I just find out that the passport cost me $70 for just 5 years validity. Not like my previous passport, 10YEARS!!!! 10YEARS, people!! Can you imagine?! You don't have to worry about expired passport and can go EVERYWHERE of the WORLD you want??
That's all folks.. OFF to STUDY!! :)))))))))))))))))))))
No comments:
Post a Comment