Finally, projects had come to an end! Yes, FINALLY!! Happiness doesn't last long... Tests, Exam are coming on their way.. This is really OMT! I haven't get to enjoy a moment of RELAXATION.. And tests are coming one after another..
Been doing my revision for MAF test (which is on MONDAY) and COMM SKILL test (which is on TMR)... I am trying to stop myself from WATCHING TV.. But yet, I am not able to resist the temptation and watched it. But, today I managed to refrain myself from watching tv. I switched off tv and listened to 93.3fm. Not bad.. Great improvement. I am going to use this method...
Today, I was supposed to come home and study. I bus-ed home and walking back home with my DINNER, someone called me saying that he is on his way to come and meet me. I was LIKE.. "WTH!! Why you don't call earlier!!! I bought my DINNER already!! You.. *beep beep beep*.. Blah.. Blah.. Blah.. " Since he is on his way down, I have no choice but to meet. Thank for being so understanding, brother by making the meeting short and allow me to go home and study. Thanks for the PRESENT! :)
I was trying to study here and my IDIOTIC brother was there trying to disturb me and talking to me non-stop. I was so patient with him, trying to listen to my radio, reading my notes and trying to listen to him. This is really crazy of me. I am so frustrated until I scolded him. Ask him to keep quiet. Finally, he changed target and move to disturb my mother. And, my mum changed target and come to disturb me. Trying to show me those clothes that she bought for CNY. She kept calling for me and I never reply her but still... she came and disturb me.. After her, is my dad!! Daddy found a job. The job as a DRIVER. The person allows my daddy to help my mum at the stall first before reporting to work everyday. And the time is super flexible. Somemore daddy can help mum at stall and meanwhile working for another job. He will be starting that job in March. Wish Dad good luck. After all these interruption, I carried on with my study until my STUPID sister comes back. Another disturbance. She off my radio and turn on the TV.. Feel like killing her.. So, I decided to listen to my MP3 to refrain myself from being distracted. Luckily, I still managed to finish reading everything..
Right here and right now.. Wishing my FELLOW FRIENDS, GOOD LUCK for COMM SKILL TEST!!! Give it the BEST SHOT!!
I am signing off to go and have my BEAUTY SLEEP.. Bye, PEOPLE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment