"When you want something so much, you can never get it. But when you are going to give up, yet the thing appear. So, the conclusion is to not hope for anything!"
My missing parcel is finally found. It is being sent back to the seller. Finally! Thank GOD! My $30 is back in my pocket! LOL.. Lucky! I was using all ways to find it back. But, there is no sign of it. Just when I am going to give up since it's been 2months or so, and I heard the good new from the buyer that the parcel was sent back to her. Thank you so much for the blessing1 :)
In life, we must learn to appreciate things with a truthful heart, be it good or bad. We also must learn to take things easy and not wishing for anything. But however, we must not live aimlessly. I think appropriate goal is just good enough for us to move on in our life..
So why bother about not being able or capable in doing things we are not good at?! I think if you try at least do it, you are not a loser or anything. Sound like finding excuses for not doing well. It depends on personal principles and thinking.
Back to what I had blogged ytd, what if everyone only left the mouth to talk and not the ears to listen, what will it going to happen? We would believe only in things that we interpreted. What if we only left eyes to see and not with ears to listen? We would only be able to see what we are afraid of. This is what I agreed and realised after listening through 耳朵 by 林宥嘉. This is really meaningful. In relationship, we need to have a listening ears and not just mouth and eyes. With a listening ears, we are able to know things fully before giving comments (irrelevant) and we are able to judge and observe not just by hearing from others. I think if the world is like what described in the song, the world will be in hectic. No one is no longer close to one another, no one is dare to believe in anyone. Wars may be never ending...
Here's the lyrics of the song...
太亲密的关系像不像海底看着温柔的草美丽的鱼屏息太久一瞬间快不能呼吸秘密会不会是某种氧气有没有一种孤僻能被允许当着最爱的人面无表情躲在自己的世界混乱或战栗就是单纯的不想被干预翻完我的简讯我的信能不能顺便翻翻我的心情我们有个件不同的心灵所以有动线不同的情绪当爱情只剩嘴巴少了耳朵就变得你只相信你猜测的当感应在你我之间不再流动该怎么说没死不代表活着当爱情只剩眼睛少了耳朵就变得你只看到你怕看的我努力越解释你越流泪激动但有些事不仔细听不会懂
No comments:
Post a Comment