Bonjour!
I think you should be on the plane, on your way to Japan? LOL. Bon Voyage my friend! Please bless my friend to have a safe trip through and flo!! :) Au Voir!!
I've been updating my blog diligently until I also don't know what I should write about. Come to think of, it's been long since I update in CHINESE. And I miss that feeling. I got the "ling gan" to type but, lazy to type. LOL..
Yesterday meet up with Douglas, slacked at Starbuck playing with his iPhone. "Tap tap", he is bloody hell PRO! I think he played everyday? Other than playing, we also chatted a lot. Wait till I consolidate my mind then I shall blog on the topic we shared and argue about. On top of that, He was so "wu liao". He drived "my" favourite car, ALFA ROMEO, but silly him, don't want to send me home with that car. He asked his chauffeur to drive his car and he took bus with me. LOL.. This is the first time we took bus together?! Yes, first time, after a confirmation with my memory. LOL.. Thanks bro! Bus-sing with him is fun. Chatted a lot. Thanks for the unforgettable bus ride! I love your CAR & the COLOUR!!!! Au voir!
No comments:
Post a Comment