In our life, we always think of advantages before disadvantages. We always want to get the best out of our life. But, things are always like that, when you are given something, from another hand, something was taken from you. Opportunity cost is the words to describe.
You can never have both things your way. You have to give up one. Yesterday, went to read LW's blog. She is facing some trouble over whether to take it or not. Just like what I had faced last semester when choosing ELECTIVE.
Hey gal, here's a quote for you, "Go for it, at least you try. Don't think about what you will lose but think of what you will gain." :) Chance won't come to your doorstep twice. Since it will not affect your GPA, why not try it. Yes, you may not be a mathematics person, but at least give it a shot. Follow your heart. Don't make decision that will bring you regret in your next portion of life, okay?! Go for it, that's my suggestion for you. You never try, you never know you cannot. So GO FOR IT!!
Next week, Doug will be back from Japan, and our Daniel should be on his way to EUROPE. He just updated me that he is going to EUROPE as his 2nd sister had just gave birth. Hence, his family is going to EUROPE for that reason and also to have holiday. I saw the picture of his baby niece, she is so cute and "tiny". Better take more photos of her back. LOL..
Back to my thoughts, after chatting with Doug that day, my thoughts had been flowing well. I think his words really give me a lot to think. However, I still cannot blog anything out yet as my mind is still flowing.. LOL.. Update on that soon then..
Yesterday, dad and mum had a bad quarrel. I never see my dad so angry before. He is really so angry that he hit his hand on the wall. Sigh, recent years, my parents are quarreling every now and then. I wonder what wrong with them? Maybe is a way for them to communicate. Come to think of, I recalled a song which I've been listening to. It really applied to this situation. God, I beg you, please don't take away my HAPPINESS. I beg you! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment