People asked me why do I have to make myself living in MISERABLE?! In the sense that I always never get to rest during HOLIDAYS, reason being, WORKING. Seriously, I am not trying to make myself die of WORKING too HARD. But most of you know, my parents are not giving me any money. Their duties as my parents are to provide me with HOME to stay, MEALs to eat, ROOM to sleep, MONEY to study, TRANSPORT to school/work and HEALTH to live.
I not complaining about my parents not giving me money to spend or anything. But, I just want to let others know how lucky you guys are. No need to work, and can just buy anything you want with your parents' money. How I wish I could have that kind of LIFE. But, I know that was life for me only until Secondary 4. Since daddy was retrenched from his HIGH pay in his LONG-PROMISING job, I started not receiving any money from them. I spend, I earned. All the money I am using now are all mine and none are theirs. I remembered during my Sec 5, I paid for my tuition fees using my YEARS of savings, which quickly dried out.
To be honest, I am tired of working but I know if I don't work, I will bore to death. So I decided to work so as to earn more money also. Sometime I do enjoy working, but sometime when you have irritating people around you, the enjoyment is totally gone.
Today, I am really tired. It's been seven day since my last off. And I have to work full shift as we need to clear the promotion wagon. Guess what?! Somebody was late for work. He came at 2.40pm where he should report at 1.30pm. Will you get pissed off?! I get very pissed off as I haven't eat my breakfast and I am super hungry. Wanted to go lunch with my friend but due to his lateness, I have to wait and go lunch alone. And this person really sucks to the MAX! you know?! MAX!!! My friend actually scolded him, " because of your lateness, I couldn't go lunch with Pamela" GUESS what the FUCKER reply? " 本少爷还没有到,她是不敢去吃的!" OMG! When I heard that, I am really piss! Not that I don't dare, I dare to throw the counter empty!! Just that I don't want as people may cut my sales. He is just DAMN IRRITATING. He don't have the feeling of "paisay". Late still dare to say this kind of words. REALLY WTF!!
Then at night, when keeping the stock into the store so to give way to the wagon stocks for shelving, omg!! He kept complaint that he is TIRED. Worst! When he couldn't get all the stocks into the storeroom, he got pissed off and complaint that my IN-CHARGE stock-up too much stocks. Seriously, I am quite angry when he complaint he is tired. HELLO!! You are tired, I am not is it!? I worked FROM 10am till 930pm? FULL SHIFT! I never complain yet you complaint?! IRRITATING. Secondly, don't blame others when you cannot get things done. I am so angry with him that I can't be bothered to talk to him and I just went into the storeroom to arrange the stock myself. Guess what?! With the same amount of space, I managed to squeeze all the stocks into the store without any leaving behind. If cannot keep all the stocks into the store and let wagon stock be placed on shelves, are we going to stop packing?! Why can't you stop complaining and just think of solutions?! Only know how to complain.
I don't care if you go complaint about me or whatever shit. I believe in-charge and manager will side me. As I am on the right side. Though, we are on the same position, PART-TIMER. But given my seniority, I have the right to correct you. Do you know that your lateness is not just your problem? You are causing problems to the TEAM!! Don't think that no one want to say you, and you think you are big. I don't care if I offend you or anything, I just think that I have the right and the reason to tick you off today. I never so pissed off and tick anyone before. You are the first one ever. When there is enough stocks for you to sell, you never complain that we over-stock? When asked you to pack the stock, you complain over-stock. This is really irritating. Why am I able to put all stock in and yet you cannot?! Reason is you never USE your brain to THINK! and you only know how to find EXCUSES and COMPLAINT. I believe if I think the same way with you today, I sure get tick off by manager and in-charge as I have the experience, I should be able to keep them. Please use your brain and not MOUTH. God give us BRAIN for a REASON!
No comments:
Post a Comment