Saturday, June 05, 2010

Brightest SMILE!

What will you do if everyone gave up hope on you?! You blame?! You become bad to worse?! Come back to think for a moment, "why everyone give up on you", "have you given up on yourself?!". If the answer to the second question is "NO", then you still have hope. So what if everyone give up on you? SO WHAT?! As long as you never give up on yourself, you still have a chance to stand on your feet once again.  Don't let the WORLD dull your BRIGHTEST SMILE! Wear a bright smile on your face, you will not only bright up your day but others. SMILE! Work hard and get to the ground and let others see what you can do. Stop blaming the world for your failure.

Daniel, a friend of mine. 20years ago of 6th June, he was born. And just 3 years ago, we became close friend. I never forget the day we met, the days we spent, the days we've been together. I am really happy that you came into my life, bringing brightness to my life. I hope for the next 100 years, we can still be close friends until no ending. Though, this year we never celebrate together, still we take an effort to help you celebrate it. I think Douglas had passed you the gift we made. I hope you like it. I know you must be thinking how we manage the get such a thing over to you right? I shall reveal it you.

Remembered you and Douglas came back for 2 weeks?! We used that 2 weeks to make the gift. And since, Douglas went back before you, so we rushed them out and he brought it back with him. HAHA. Thanks, Douglas! As, predicted that you will angry with us as we left you out for a lot of meetups, but we know you will understand us when you get to know this truth! Forgive us, alright?! Happy birthday to you, Daniel! May you be blessed with good health, bright future and may we be friends forever. Continue to work hard and study hard. Quickly finished your studies and get back here. =))

No comments: