Ever since SIP started, I am getting more and more tired. And I was down with flu again. This is really annoying. I didn't get my MC and still go to work daily. I know this is crazy but I cannot afford to get MC as it may affect my grading for SIP. Hence, I decided to forgo my MC and go work. Seriously, SIP wasn't that bad after all, it just see who you are working with every day and did you enjoy it a not. Yes, I do complain about my SIP but yet, I love it still.
After starting SIP, I think my future is really in a maze now. Why I said so?! In the past, I really love accounting as if there is no other job or course for me to take. But, ever since I got into Business IT, I realised BIT wasn't that bad after all. But, on the other hand, I wasn't really in the mind of giving up accounting. Just that the reality had forced me to do so?! I guess, that's reality. The more I want accounting, the more I find it hard to get it. My dream is still a dream, reality is the thing that I need to face it one day. The passion in me which I had for accounting seems to be fading. Not that I no longer love accounting, is just that as times go by, I know that accounting is just a dream that motivate me to move on and work hard to achieve. But there is always exception. Getting in to BIG FOUR FIRMS is not really my dream. But still, getting in there is still a big dream of everyone. I hate it when people kept telling me that auditor is not a job that suit me, or ask me to give up. Do you know that this is really heart wrenching. I thought people like you understand me the most. But, yet it turns out to be another way round. Why can't you be more supportive?! Do you think so highly of yourself afterall?! I know I didn't make it my way to accountancy back in 3 years ago. But so what?! Doesn't mean I am not up to it to be an accounting person.
My parents.. siblings..They are the one who are very supportive. They motivate me and never asked me to give up.
Yet, friends are the one who asked me to give up. HELLO! Do you like me telling you to give up?! When I shared that I want to take ACCA, here's you go." ACCA very difficult. " Yes, difficult, why must you wet blanket me, MY DEAR FRIEND?! Really feeling quite annoyed to hear that every now and then.
Finding back that PASSION is one way for me to know what I really want. For just a moment, accounting may not be the final choice I made, but still I hope I can still go after my dream one day. Don't think only you can make your way there and I cannot. Diploma cannot determine everything. I believe accounting one day might get back to me track of dream.
Thanks to friends who are supportive like D&D. They are really "bestest" friends which I know I never get to know again. Especially, Douglas who is like a LIGHTHOUSE for a little boat or ship to sail back home. You light up my path to guide me along the way to get home. While, DANIEL is like a sailor who sail me back home. They are really good advisors who give great advise and never wet blanket anyone. Thanks, BRO! You are just what I need most.
"Love above all comes just by a little encouragement."
Happy 20th Birthday to my BEST SAILOR, DANIEL!!! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment