Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Coincidental.

I am going Batam with my dad and mum coming this September. The timing is so "QIAO", my bros are coming back from Aust on the day I leaving for Batam. If can, please delay either two to three days back then fly can?! Like that I won't break my promise =(

These few days, I've been chatting online almost everyday with my bros, D&D. They are really really good at making my days brighten up with their lame jokes. Thank you!!

Oh ya, I am so stuck with Channel 5 these days, esp, Wednesday & Thursday 10pm to 12am. Finally, Channel 5 is showing something great?! Thank you. The drama that I am stuck to are:

Glee- Wednesday 10pm
Quite a funny show, I really enjoy how they cast the show. MUSICAL style.

Beverly's Hill, 90210- Wednesday 11pm
I love this drama, the first episode I watched, I really got hooked and kept watching since last last Wednesday.

Drop Dead Diva- Thursday 10pm
I am really impressed with her confident though she is FAT?! Really learn something from this show.


Desperate Housewives- Thursday 11pm
OMG! It's season 6. Really love it.

Seriously, I am quite happy with my luck? I managed to catch all the dramas first episode and carry on from there. Really love Channel 5!!! On a side note, 90210's that girl is REALLY pretty. I love her so much. 

No comments: