Thursday, June 17, 2010

You're the best!

Yes, I am very fed up with you yesterday. But, I really love the way you beg for my forgiveness. LOL.. You are pardon, my dear. All thanks to your this morning entry. I decided to "fang guo ni". HAHA.. 

"I know I did you wrong. I know I shouldn't said that. I know I am really in the wrong. PAMELA CHUA! I beg you, please forgive me. I am very sorry. I am a duck, I quacking. I really really sorry. PLEASE... I love you, you know right? PLEASE FORGIVE ME, my DEAR PAM! I will not do it again. I want to be your LIGHTHOUSE. I want, I want. I want to shine you brightly home. I PROMISE! I won't let you down. I know I shouldn't had said those " shang qi hua". I should stay strong and work hard. I should not let problems or mistakes put me down. I promise I will do my best. Cheer for me alright. I know I am love by you and Daniel. PAM CAI, PLEASE.. forgive me. I love you!! 
-- Taken from Douglas' blog--

Don't say I copy without your permission,okay?! I put your big name there. I know you love me a lot and I know you know your mistakes. In life, we faced a lot of problems and we do make mistakes. I faced a lot of hiccups in my life. You remember? You are always with me and cheer me on. You always give me advise and help me or pull me up. You and Daniel participated in my hiccups and difficult moments. You always willing to lend me your ears and listen to my problems and complaints. I want to be the same way. Yes, I might be busy. But, I want and hope to participate  just like how you do. Yes, you are always so strong and never show your weak to me. But, I saw that yesterday. We should not let others look down on us. Even if the world look down on us, we mustn't. We must be much more confidence. We must show them that we can do it. 

Remember? Just days or week back, I shared with you my problems, and you are like a lighthouse shinning on me. I am willing to be a sailor or lighthouse of your life. Cheer on. Work hard, alright?! You can do it. 

And for those who always say things that hurt others and put people down. Here is something I want to say to you all. "We always said, Truth hurts. It just an excuse for us to hurt others with our words. Consider and think. We act so much to make ourselves favorable, but we forget to mind our words to make others feel love. Stop using hurtful words to hurt others and start to say " I love you". =)" 




No comments: