Sunday, June 20, 2010

MOVIES

Okay, I had to admit that I really do WATCHED a lot of movies this year. Just last week or so, I watched SHREK3 with Rinna, Jackson,HC, NKX, Jia Yin and James. Nice movie. Though I don't really like SHREK. I find that this movie is rather nice because of the content. I realised one thing, we always want to be who we want to be. And when we really do, we wish that we didn't be who we wanted to be. And when we get it, we then realised that it isn't the way we wanted it to be. It is really quite true. We always wish that we could have this and that. But, when we get it, we realised that we never get satisfied with it and want it better and more. The reason behind this is not only GREED. But also because we never really think what we wanted most is really the thing we wanted. And things that we already had, actually is just more than enough for ourselves. Sound true?!

I just got home from my gathering with the same people who I watched SHREK3 with,GZ and Justin (tour leader,HCMC). We went to play pool @ Hougang. After that, went to dhoby ghaut to have dinner @ Pizza Hut. Next, movie time, Karate Kids. Not a bad show after all. NICE!

We gonna have another movie time soon, week after next, Knight&Day. I have been looking forward for this movie since Feb until now.

=Here's list of movies=
-Knight & Day (24/06)
-Twilight, Eclipse (01/07)
- Stool Pigeon (25/08)
- Harry Potter (18/11)
-Shaolin (01/12 or 02/12)
- Reign of Assassins
- The Child's Eye
- Heroic Detective

Counting down till the day when you will get back to SINGAPORE. By then, we can really TALK like no tomorrow and we will spend our days until like there's no tomorrow. I got a lot of things to share and to do with you. I am happy that someone is really getting on his feet. I know you gonna stay strong and continues on with your journey. Yes, he is the one you love most and the one who dote you most. His departure is not the end of everything. He will want to see you graduate and he will want to see you doing well, safe and sound. Though, you never get to see his last. I know he wanted you to focus on your studies. Your family might be wrong to hide it from you, but they meant it well. Don't let him down. I know you can do it. We promise to accompany you to see him when you get back here.

=I PROMISE=
I promise to lend you the shoulder to cry on
I promise to give you the hug to cheer on
I promise to lend you the hand to give warm
I promise to give you the words to move on
I promise to lend you the smile to live on
I
I promise I will let you laugh hard
I promise I will be your FRIEND FOREVER
I promise
I promise! 



No comments: