Something is bugging me since that day. It's happened so great and perfect that everything's like a dream to me. But, I know and for sure that it is definitely not a dream! You are real, so real that I know everything is real.
We might not know what is going to be like two years down the road., or rather 10 years down. But all I know is that at end of this path that I am going to walk with you is shining brightly. We might not be able to finish this path together, but most important is at least we walk it before.
No matter how tough this going to be, I promise I will walk it with you and never forsake you. I know that our steps might not be unison, but I will try to set my footsteps as you. I know you will too. Let's face all storms together. =))
I love "that" when I first saw it. It is really nice, my dear. Especially after those editing. Too bad, I can't use it as PROMISE. LOL!!
While, after all these sweet talking, you will still get it from me for breaking your DEAL with me. =( Why must you break your promise? You forget our "stamp"?
I really really grateful for everything.
May everything lasts..
Love ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment