Douglas LEE!! You better keep your promise, transfer money over to me. LOL. All thanks to you, my phonebill going to be a big BOOMB! But, your phonebill sure more expensive than me. LOL. As, you are the one who call me! Anyway, I really thank you for all the advices and comforting me so much. Thank you!! Love ya! You are really a GREAT... HAHA! =)) I should have share and tell you about this on Friday night. But, since you are going back on Saturday and I don't want to spoil the mood, so I decided to keep it aside. I thought I could forget and let go. But, I realised I cannot. I didn't know that you are actually stalking me and know that I am upset since Friday after work.
But, thanks for not asking me anything. =)) After talking it out and finally, I feel better and I know what to do. Thanks for giving me a double confirm answer!!
Thanks, Wai Kait for giving me advice and direction in such a short talk. Really nice and kind of you. We really never trust the wrong person. You are truely the great one for us to trust now. Thanks, Wai Kait!!
Thanks, Clement for giving me advice too.. and.. BIG SCOLDING!! LOL.. I know I am quite stupid in some ways. But still, you are a GREAT BRO!! Thank you for your ADVICE!!!
Jessy, thanks for everything including informing Douglas, making him to make a long distance call to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment