I really need someone to talk to! Can anyone listen to me patiently? Can anyone give me right advice? Can anyone really see my tearing heart?! Can anyone really relate themselves to me?! Can anyone?!! I really need someone who can give me good advice, relate themselves to me, listen to me patiently to talk to! I really really really very sad and heart-wrenching!
I can feel my heart getting heavier and anytime might EXPLODE! Who can I talk to?!
I really need you, my FRIENDs!! I think only YOU can listen to me and feel how I FEELING now.
Can you hear me crying out loud?! Can you hear me calling out loud?! I really don't know how or what should I do! Do I have a choice?! How should I let it go?! I really have NO IDEA how should I react now. Should I still wear a smile and act nothing wrong at work?! Should I just show my displeased?!
Can you please tell me or enlighten me?! Is there justice?! Is there fairness?! Is there really appreciation?! I am really scare of this real world. Is there always a dark side of everyone?! Does everyone appear to be nice but turned out to be bad?! Do I really perform that badly?!
I am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY VERY VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!
I wanted to shallow this down to the bottom of my heart, but I really cannot. Not this time, my dear. I know I am acting immature this time. But, I really want to know why HE thinks I deserve such a mark. You get it?! I really really give my best in everything. I sicked and I still go to work without MC, end up, this is what I get. I really feel that I should get more marks and not this.
What should I do?! Can anyone really enlighten me?! Did I do the wrong thing in peeking at my appraisal?! Or did I do it right?! I cannot fight for anything because I peeked at it and not looking at it openly?! I really feel like fighting back, but I know I was wrong, I scared they will be unhappy for my dishonesty as I peeked at it when it is sealed up. Can anyone really direct me and give me a GOOD advice?
I doubt I can depend on D&D. They are out at countryside for a short break. Who can I turn to?! Who can I trust in? Who?!
I now feel like I am walking alone, blind-folded on along the cliff. I don't know when I fall and died. I don't who I can trust anymore in this world.
If you hear me, please turn to me and tell me what to to!
Can I relate this to my doubts? Or should I relate this?



No comments:
Post a Comment